In a world where asset flips become increasingly common, something strange happened. Somebody took an asset pack and used it as it was supposed to be used! They used it as a base and built off it to make a full game.
Acid Flip takes the term literally to poke fun, using gravity to 'flip' these so called 'assets'. It's a physics action game where you throw zombies into the air and then smash them into the dirt!
* Gain the high score by boosting your multiplier. The more you kill at once, the higher your multiplier!
* Solve puzzles by luring the zombies and using gravity.
* Traverse areas by using gravity to jump.
* Locate secret areas.
* Help NPCs with tasks to progress through the story.
* Collect the shiny balls of acid to use for a secret objective.
This is a demo, while any donations are totally appreciated, the game will be sold separately. The demo is a sandbox and is not intended to represent the games story and/or art direction. It is made to give an idea of game mechanics.
WASD for movement. SHIFT for running. F for interacting. LEFTCLICK for grav gun, MIDDLECLICK for sonar (collectible shiny things)
LB run, RB grav gun, X sonar, A interact
oh, there is also a suicide button in case you get stuck somewhere. it is K.
webplayer is low quality settings by default, standalone version is better and available for download.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.